On 2 Jan 2012, at 13:53, Matijn Woudt wrote:

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Chris Tapp <opensou...@keylevel.com> wrote:

This really does seem to be an execution time issue, as shown by the Apache
error log entry.

Chris

Are you sure you've checked every possible place for Apache config
files? Most distro's have /etc/apache2/httpd.conf, but also
/etc/apache2/conf.d/* and the ones for each virtual host (mine are at
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/*). You can also set php settings in
.htaccess files.

Yes, I don't think there is anything I haven't checked. The configuration under CentOS 6 is more the 'old way' - i.e. a conf/ and conf.d/. All the php configuration is in /etc/php.ini with conf.d/ php.conf enabling Apache php support.

Dokuwiki is installed as a virtual host located at /usr/share/ dokuwiki. If I create a php file in that directory that runs php_info(), then the output that's produced shows max_execution_time (global and local) as 120 seconds.

Chris