On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 8:45 PM, Haluk Karamete <halukkaram...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree... that was just a wild idea! :)
> Let's forget about it!
>
> What's a good PHP programming editor you'd recommend on a mac for starters?

(Remember to bottom post.)

My favourite on the Mac is TextMate, but it's not $free. (It's also
not expensive and just in terms of time it can save, I'd say my $40
investment has been paid for many many times over). I also use Emacs
with a few extra packages, notably YASnippet.el, with a whole raft of
snippets converted from TextMate snippets, along with other pretty
standard Emacs accelerators. I am using Emacs more than TextMate these
days as my primary dev environment has shifted from OSX to GNU/Linux.