I am using __autoload for my site which is conflicting with the autoloading of
PHPExcel.  I tried using spl_autoload_register thinking that might be the way
to go but when I tried I got a "cannot be redeclared" error.  I include my
autoload script (include_once "../../lib/autoload.php";) and my autoload.php
script looks like this:
<?
        function __autoload($class_name) {
                $path="../../lib/class.$class_name.php";
                if(file_exists($path)) {
                        require_once $path;
?>

As stated, when I change __autoload to spl_autoload_register I get the can't be
redeclared error.  Any ideas?

Thanks!
Floyd