On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 3:10 AM, Ethan Rosenberg <eth...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> =======
> Simon -
>
> Thanks.
>

>> I don't think you're talking about auto-form-fill and stuff like
>> that, are you?
>

> No, I am not.
>
> Please send me your xdebug-config file.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ethan

Hi, Ethan

I forgot to mention that the whole configuration of my test-webserver
is on github ;) There are my configuration-files for apache, mysql,
nginx, php, solr and so on.
But I have to say that my environment is a bit special as I am
developing on a windows-machine and this configuration is running on a
virtual linux machine. Don't hesitate to ask things about the
configuration :)
https://github.com/SimonSimCity/webserver-configuration
For each program I have an init.sh script which will install the
program exactly the way I use it.
Feel free to fork it and add your stuff.

If you're just looking for the xdebug-configuration:
https://github.com/SimonSimCity/webserver-configuration/blob/master/php/conf/conf.d/xdebug.ini
You might have to change it to use it on a windows-environment ... at
least you'd have to move it into your php.ini file instead of an
separate configuration-file as it is on Linux.

As I am the only one developing on this machine, I've configured
xdebug in that way, that anyone can open a xdebug-debug-session. This
is done by enabling xdebug.remote_connect_back. Please do not use this
on your live-server, but set an ip-limit using xdebug.remote_host!

Please read this part of the xdebug-configuration to get a better
understanding on how to set up a working environment (specially the
part "Starting The Debugger"):
http://xdebug.org/docs/remote

The only problem I can report so far is, that I can't debug
command-line scripts ... If someone else reading that post has an
answer, I'd be glad to hear it.

Bye
Simon