On 05/31/2012 11:34 AM, Bastien Koert wrote:
On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Jim Lucas<li...@cmsws.com>  wrote:
On 05/31/2012 03:28 AM, Voß, Marko wrote:

Hello,

I need to perform uploading of large files using the HTTP_Request class:

http://pear.php.net/manual/package.http.http-request.php

How am I supposed to do that with this class? Are there any alternatives,
which do not force me to add new PHP dependancies/libraries to the project?
I am writing a library and do not want to force the users to add
dependancies to their projects in order to use this library.

You don't want to require additional dependencies yet you require PEAR.

Isn't PEAR an addition dependency?

I am currently using PHP 5.3.0.

Thank you and best regards,
Marko

--
Jim Lucas

http://www.cmsws.com/
http://www.cmsws.com/examples/
http://www.bendsource.com/

If you don't want dependencies, try swfuploader...uses flash but is
more robust for large file uploads,

From what I read, he is wanting the server to upload a file to a remote machine. Not a client uploading to his server.

--
Jim Lucas