On 12/7/2012 2:59 PM, Daniel Brown wrote:
On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Jim Giner <jim.gi...@albanyhandball.com> wrote:

What if my sub-domain names are not in the form of 'a.domain.com' and
'b.domain.com'.

     A subdomain is a subdomain.  Unless you've discovered a new
magical form of subdomain that is not, you should be fine.  And if you
have, in fact, made that discovery, you're probably the reason the
Mayans predicted a very short winter this year.  Thanks for screwing
us, Jim.

OK - now that I've messed us all up, help me to understand your proposed solution. I added the ini-set line to my first script. Then I called my second one and still had the same problem with a missing session var. Is there a corresponding line I need in the 'called' script? And does it matter where this line is place within the script?