Le 2013-03-18 à 15:24, Éric Oliver Paquette a écrit :

> Le 2013-03-18 à 15:20, Matijn Woudt a écrit :
>

>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 8:13 PM, Éric Oliver Paquette <eopaque...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Éric Oliver Paquette
>>> <eopaque...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'll be swift in my explanation as I can't find in any way the source of
>>> the problem; it seems to be installation-related.
>>>
>>> At execution, sometimes (randomly it seems at first), variable session
>>> aren't properly stored.
>>>

>>> In fact, when I run this on my server I randomly have empty entries in the
>>> $_SESSION array. Any thoughts on this? Is this a known bug (haven't found
>>> it…)
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> What does phpinfo() show about session stuff? Especially things like
>>> save_handler and cookie_lifetime settings.
>>
>> Note that this seems to occur 3 times out of 1000 on average.
>>
>> Now, about your request :
>>
>> session
>>
>> Session Support      enabled
>> Registered save handlers     files user
>> Registered serializer handlers       php php_binary wddx
>>
>> Directive    Local Value     Master Value
>> session.auto_start   Off     Off
>> session.bug_compat_42        Off     Off
>> session.bug_compat_warn      Off     Off
>> session.cache_expire 180     180
>> session.cache_limiter        nocache nocache
>> session.cookie_domain        no value        no value
>> session.cookie_httponly      Off     Off
>> session.cookie_lifetime      0       0
>> session.cookie_path  /       /
>> session.cookie_secure        Off     Off
>> session.entropy_file no value        no value
>> session.entropy_length       0       0
>> session.gc_divisor   1000    1000
>> session.gc_maxlifetime       1440    1440
>> session.gc_probability       1       1
>> session.hash_bits_per_character      5       5
>> session.hash_function        0       0
>> session.name PHPSESSID       PHPSESSID
>> session.referer_check        no value        no value
>> session.save_handler files   files
>> session.save_path    /var/lib/php/session    /var/lib/php/session
>> session.serialize_handler    php     php
>> session.use_cookies  On      On
>> session.use_only_cookies     On      On
>> session.use_trans_sid        0       0
>>

>> Your settings seem to be fine. My best guess would be hardware failure,
>> though it seems unlikely. Did you check apache (or whatever webserver you're
>> using) logs for any errors or warnings?
>
> Yes I did. Everyhting seems normal there too.

Hm… Just noticed something new in fact; was looking a last time before
considering reinstallation on a new server: it seems that the $_GET['push'] is
undefined. In the other scripts I use where I have this problem, I'm using
$_POST variables though but still don't get stored in $_SESSION. If I'm
correct, this may implies that it is apache that is faulty right?