It's hard to say for sure what you did wrong, since you really haven't
given us much information on what you did.

My first thought, though, would be to take a closer look at your query
to see if you're perhaps filtering out more than you expected.  Perhaps
if you posted that, along with whatever parts of your source code seem
relevant...

---
Mark Roedel ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  ||  "There cannot be a crisis next week.
Systems Programmer / WebMaster  ||   My schedule is already full."
     LeTourneau University      ||                    -- Henry Kissinger