Errr...actually, no it won't.

@header(), as opposed to header(), simply says "If you run into any
errors, don't bother telling me about them."  The fact that, as you say,
the raw data gets printed instead of an image, should tell you that the
header isn't having any effect.

The general rule is that you can't send headers once you've started
sending output to the browser.  In this case, I'm wondering why you want
image data and html tags in the same file anyway...is that really what
you intended?  (Remember, a web browser is basically going to be
expecting a single file in response to a single request...)

---
Mark Roedel ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  ||  "There cannot be a crisis next week.
Systems Programmer / WebMaster  ||   My schedule is already full."
     LeTourneau University      ||                    -- Henry Kissinger