Hello:

Session:
I am using sessions for user authentication in one of our sites. Are there
any ways to restrict the same user from logging in from two different
machines. That is, once if the user is logged in, and if somebody tries to
log-in using the same userid and password it should be able it display a
message 'already logged in from other another computer'.

I have seen a similar sample in venturewire.com.

Please help  me to find out a solution for this.

Many thks & best rgds

Sheni R Meledath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]