About a year ago I did this with a Cold Fusion page and an ASP page. The ASP
page was a navigation menu that I included in a Cold Fusion page that pulled
for product information. I was in the middle of migrating everything from
Cold Fusion to ASP. I simply included the one file in the other. The
included file is processed before it is forwarded to the page that calls it
out.

Jeff Pearson