Why don't you just dump the data and structure and then use that to import
it?  I'm sure there is something to do in telnet but I am unfamiliar :)

Jeff
----- Original Message -----
From: "PHP Junkie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 10:21 AM
Subject: [PHP] Moving a PHP/MySQL web site ???

> Hi <?PHPrEAks!?>
>
> I will be having to face the dubious task of moving my PHP/MySQL-based
website to another server.  Can anyone out there point me to some "GOOD"
documentation on this?  The .php files I'm not as concerned about.  I've
been using the $DOCUMENT_ROOT in all of my includes.  I'm more concerned
about getting the MySQL databases ( actual files ??? ) moved over correctly.

> I know this isn't a MySQL list, but I thought that enough of you out there
work with PHP/MySQL enough to get some good feedback.  I'd also like to hear
feedback on just your general experience with the process of moving from one
web server over to another.

http://shopnow.netscape.com/