By fail I mean that the code does not return a value for the path_info
variable.
The register_globals setting is currently set On.  With it set Off I
obviously would note return a value with $PATH_INFO.  It is my understanding
that the track_vars is always On starting with version 4.0.3

03d601c11a62$88091ba0$6401a8c0@Lynchux100">news:03d601c11a62$88091ba0$6401a8c0@Lynchux100...