By the way.  This problem occurs under the ISAPI version of PHP but works
just fine with the EXE version.  I understand the the ISAPI version has some
potential problems but everything seems to work fine under W2K IIS5 with PHP
4.0.3 whereas with W2K IIS5 and PHP4.0.6 it does not under ISAPI only.

03d601c11a62$88091ba0$6401a8c0@Lynchux100">news:03d601c11a62$88091ba0$6401a8c0@Lynchux100...