GlacierHello,
I have script which initiates a download of a file to the client machine.  I
am using following headers followed by a ReadFile (everything is working
fine):

=====================code snippet==========
header ("Content-type: application/tar");
header("Content-Length: $len");
header ("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=download.tar");

readfile($filename);

What I need to do, is specify the default directory for this file to be
saved to.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks.

Karl J. Stubsjoen
www.iexcelinlife.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]