I would recommend using Layers. Check on google for Layers (and check
for browser type, Netscape and IE had some slight differences).

Basically you can easily create some sort of (PLEASE INGORE THIS SYNTAX
IS ONLY PSEUDO-CODE)

<LAYER NAME=1>
<P>THIS IS MY <B> LAYER </B></P>
</LAYER>

and then you can do a layer 1 show or layer 1. hide.

If you can't find it, I did it once and could connect to the webserver
and check the sources...

Regards,

Martin Marconcini
www.marconcini.com.ar

"Life must be lived looking forward and can be understood only looking
backward." Soren Kierkegaard

imgWindow=window.open("thinking.htm","thinkingWindow","toolbar=no,scroll
ba
> rs
> > > =no,resizable=no,width=400,height=200");
> > > }
> > >
> > > function itsThinkingClose() {
> > >  imgWindow.close();
> > > }
> > >
> > > and then at the beginning of the page, before the search begins,
in
> php
> > > put
> > >   echo "<script>itsThinkingOpen()</script>";
> > >
> > > and after the code to search the database I put
> > >   echo "<script>itsThinkingClose()</script>";
> > >
> > > It works fine here.
> > >
> > > Keith Jeffery
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >
> > > "Michael Champagne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> database
> and
> > > it
> can
> data
> > > comes

Institutional

> > --
> > Michael Champagne, Software Engineer
> > Capital Institutional Services, Inc.
> > wk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > hm: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> To contact the list administrators, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]