On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Kyle Smith wrote:

> Could somebody please show me, send me an example or redirect me to a page which
>shows how to show a random FLASH movie from a text file which contains different
>names of different movies so that when i go on the page it shows lets say, 1 of the 5
>movies in the text document.
>
> Finally and almost hard question (probably not for you but for me.... AGGH)

Something like this oughta do:

<?
mt_srand ((double) microtime() * 1000000);
$randval = mt_rand(1,5);
?>

<param name="movie" value="movie.<?=$randval?>.swf">

destiney - (des-ti-ny) - n. 1. deity of all things "html", 2. common
internet addict, 3. lover of late 80's heavy metal music, 4. Activist
for the terminally un-elite; see also - cool guy, des, mr. php...

It's 4:00am, your web site is still up, why are you?
http://phplinks.org/ http://phptopsites.com/ http://destiney.com/