This is a follow-up to my previous cookie post.

I discovered that the bit that Internet Explorer 4.0 didn't recognize a
cookie as valid when I included an expiration time.

This Works:
setcookie ("ArtPrintSession",$SessionID);

This Doesn't Work:
setcookie ("ArtPrintSession",$SessionID,time()+3600);

I also tried setting the expiration time earlier in a script and assigning
it to a variable:
$ExpTime = time()+3600
setcookie ("ArtPrintSession",$SessionID,$ExpTime);

That also didn't work.

The $ExpTime values look like:
997317780

What's the bug???