#1. You *CANNOT* count on session data to be registered by your main
FRAMESET before the requests for the sub-FRAMEs are made.  Pass any
variables you need on the first page through the URLs:
<FRAMESET ...>
    <FRAME SRC=foo.php?username=<?php echo $username;?> ...>
    <FRMAE SRC=bar.php?username=<?php echo $username;?> ...>
</FRAMESET>

WARNING:  This means that unless you are careful, hackers can surf to
sub-pages (foo and bar above) without actually authenticating.  Store some
info in a database at the top of your FRAMESET page, close the db connection
before the FRAME tags, and access it in the foo and bar pages to be sure
they're valid.

#2. If you want to log somebody out, you'll need to unset() variables and do
session_delete()

--
WARNING [EMAIL PROTECTED] address is an endangered species -- Use
[EMAIL PROTECTED]