The only real way to see the php code is if you don't have the webserver
set to parse the code...then it will just be displayed on the page (or
downloaded).  If you're really paranoid, you can get a tool to encrypt
your php code.  There's some free ones, but here's a costly one that I
know of: www.zend.com

Tyler Longren
Captain Jack Communications
[EMAIL PROTECTED]