On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:43:56 -0500 impersonator of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Tyler Longren) planted &I saw in php.general:

>The only real way to see the php code is if you don't have the webserver
>set to parse the code...then it will just be displayed on the page (or
>downloaded).  If you're really paranoid, you can get a tool to encrypt
>your php code.  There's some free ones, but

Puting aside paranoid part, do you mean decrypting script by another
script, everytime it needs running? What "free ones" you are talking
about, beside not-free zend compiler? There are en(de)crypting functions
in php itself, i believe.
--
ReGards, i leonid