On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:06:37 -0400 (EDT), Daniel Adams
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>Sounds like you could use javascript rather than php for this one.
>Or you
>could try using an http refresh after a certain number of seconds.
>       - Dan

yeah but an http refresh won't post the form. you could try
javascript or java but if it were me I'd play around with ming's
flash functions and try to create a timer that shows how much time is
left, and when time is up calls javascript:form.submit()