Hi, I have a problem with setting cookies...I am able to set cookies and
retreive the information when using IE but not netscape. I'm not totally
sure what the problem is. Here is the syntax that I am using, any
suggestions are welcomed.

$cookiedata = "Mmmm";
$time = mktime()+900;
$expire = date("l, d-M-y H:i:s", ($time));
setcookie("cookiemonster", $cookiedata, $expire, "/", "domain.com.", 1);

It needs to be secure, hence the 1. Also, I need the domain to be
"domain.com" and it cannot be www.domain.com. Can anyone help me at all?
Thanks!

Max