header("Set-Cookie: cookiemonster=$cookiedata; expires=$expire; path=/;
domain="domain.com", secure);

or go to http://home.netscape.com/newsref/std/cookie_spec.html to view even
more specs on it.  I just found this way of setting cookies to always work
compared to the php setcookie command which didnt always set on all
platforms and browsers.  I hope it helps!

Rick