I am a total newbie, so please forgive the simplicity!

I have a huge list of email addresses in a text file and also in a MySQL DB
that I would like to use PHP to loop through and send an email to each one
of them. How do I loop through a text file using each email in the txt file
as a seperate email address and send a message to that address?  Or would it
be easier to just do it from a MySQL DB? If so, How??