Hi,
we recently purchased the whole PDFlib+PDI package, however I've been
having trouble installing it.
Many of the different installation instructions i've found have told me
contradictory things.
I have tried using both the binary distribution aswell as the source.
After many rounds of recompiling and testing different options I'm
getting kinda beat.

Can anyone please instruct me on how to get PDFlib and PDI working on my
machine. I need it urgently
for a project. What configure options, what tarballs and what files to
copy between source directories.

I'm using Redhat Linux 7.1

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.
Sincerely Jonathan Svensson / Sweden