Hi ,

I'm having problems with my session_unregister(). Maybe what i'm trying to
do can't be done but I would like someones opinion. This is what I am doing
and why i'm doing it.

session_start();
session_unregister(val_1);
session_register(val_1);

I am doing this to clear the contents of val_1 before I use it again.
Needless to say its not working. val_1 always contains the same value until
I close the browser. How should I go about it?

P.S. Sorry if you've seen a similar post yesterday, I just never got a
reply.