Hi Jeremy,

session_destroy() should not destroy all your sessions.  As per the manual:

session_destroy() destroys all of the data associated with the current
session.

If you are having trouble with all your sessions being deleted in each run,
it may be a problem with these php.ini file settings:

session.gc_probability specifies the probability that the gc (garbage
collection) routine is started on each request in percent. Defaults to 1.

session.gc_maxlifetime specifies the number of seconds after which data will
be seen as 'garbage' and cleaned up.

You can find all the php session info at:
http://php.net/manual/en/html/ref.session.html