Hello !
I have a simple form ("feedback.php") that could allow users to send me
seedbacks... the form is processed(email is sent ) by the script
"confirm.php".
My question is :
How could i make the values filled in the  form  remain unchanged even after
the user click on  the browser "Refresh/Reload" button without submittingf
the form ?
So , I would like the user not to loose the data he has  filled in the form
...even after a realod....
My idea is to pass the vulues of  $smane , $smail etc in the URL  during the
reload.. but I still don't know how to get it done ...

Here is may "feedback.php"

<form method="post" action="confirm.php">
              <input type="text"  NAME="sname" value="<?echo $sname?>" >
               E-Mail: <input type="text" NAME="smail" value="<?echo
$smail?>">

                To: <input type="text" NAME="rname" value="<?echo $rname?>"

              message:<TEXTAREA NAME="message" WRAP="VIRTUAL" ROWS="4"
cols="60" value="<? echo $message?>" ></TEXTAREA>
 <input type="submit" value="Send">
   </form>

Thanks in advance ...

Arcad.