"Lang Sharpe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Can't be done AFAIK. Because your webserver never receives the information
> when the page is reloaded, you can't send it back to him when he reloads.

only partly correct. it can't be done using PHP (and since we're in PHP
discussion list I'll presume with "Can't be done" you were referring to
PHP), because it's a SERVER-SIDE language and by hitting refresh you're not
actually sending any formdata to the server. you could, however, get some
client-side scripting language to store cookies everytime data is changed in
the form-fields. JavaScript would be a good start.

check at www.javascriptsource.com - they probably have a similar script that
you can then slightly adapt.

cheers,

raphael