Hi
This is the way I force save prompt on .html files .....maybe useful (only
tested on ie) looks wierd but it works :)
<?
if(isset($filename)):
   $headertxt = "Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=\"".$filename."\"";
   header("Content-Type: application/force-download");header($headertxt);
   include("/PathToFile/$filename");
endif;
?>

Tom