Sorry, I know file uploads are asked about all the time...

I'm having an odd problem on a WinNT system.

When I try to do my upload, I test the file to see the type of it:
$image_info = GetImageSize($the_image);

However, that line gives me:
Warning: getimagesize: Unable to open
'/Joe1/Desktop%20Folder/device_eval.gif' for reading. in
D:\public\HJ\www.h-jenterprises.com\test\admin\item_functions.php on
line 22

At first I had thought this would be a permissions issue, but the file
it can't open is the one being uploaded. If I echo the file being
uploaded, i get:
Image Name: /Joe1/Desktop%20Folder/device_eval.gif

I swear I looked at the archive and I've done this plenty of times
before (but on Unix). This project is being done on NT, which I'm fairly
unfamiliar with though. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe