Hi all,

Can anybody help me with this authentication problem?

Clients can log in using a html form on my site. When they log in their username and
password are checked in a mysql database. Then they are forwarded to a url, a
directory on my site also coming from the db. This directory should not be public of
couse, so I did a chmod 744 on the clients directory.

Anybody has any ideas? I prefer not to use the standard window popup thing for
authentication.
I checked the php manual, but there is not much info on plain html forms on the
subject, or maybe it is my English...:-)

Regards, Wilbert

Pas de Deux
Van Mierisstraat 25
2526 NM Den Haag