>Hi <?php echo $name; ?>. >You are <?php echo $age; ?> years old. > >This action.php is supposed to print out values one >enters to the form fields. Right? > >So, my problem is that it doesn't. Instead, it prints >Hi.You are years old. Try: <?php echo("$variable");?> Have fun, B. -- PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/) To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- [PHP] POST problem Mashrab Kuvatov
- Re: [PHP] POST problem B. van Ouwerkerk
- Re: [PHP] POST problem Steve Edberg
- Re: [PHP] POST problem (thanks) Mashrab Kuvatov
- [PHP] Post Problem Dave J. Hala Jr.