From: "Robin Bolton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Also, if you are considering using JavaScript to validate your form, you
may
> want to reconsider doing it in PHP as JavaScript is easy to circumvent.

I think most if not all of us doing industrial-strength Web programming for
our living end up doing it at both ends - JavaScript for browsers that
support it (reduces round-trips if we can verify early and customer gets
immediate and nicely presented feedback) and server side (for those browsers
that aren't "doing" JavaScript and for doing heavy-duty and/or session based
validation).

You just can't win ...

Mark C.