Hi...
I have a php url on wich in some steps through several forms (on the same
url) I do some interaction with DB. I have a session variable with the step I
am currently doing.

For example

session_start();
if (!session_is_registered("MyVar"))
{
        session_register("MyVar");
        $MyVar="Second Time";
        //Do some stuff
        //Show a form with the same url in action
}
elseif ($MyVar="Second Time)
{
        //Do some stuff with the previous form data
        //Show a form with the same url in action
        $MyVar="Third Time";
}
elseif ($MyVar="Third Time")
{
        //Do some stuff with previous form data
        session_unregister("MyVar");
        //link to the main page
}

The problem appears when the client-user use reload on the browser. The
aplication goes on to the next step without the form data.
My question are:

        Is there any way to go back to the fisrt step when a user makes a reload?
        Does anybody know another idea to manage this kind of work?

Thank in advance

[EMAIL PROTECTED]