Try writing a custom error handler. Chech out
http://www.zend.com/zend/spotlight/error.php for a good article on the
subject. Pay particular attention to the bit at the end about output
buffering since I assume that what you would want to do is send a redirect
header to the browser if the script fails to work.

"Tim Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote