On Tue,  4 Sep 2001 10:33, Ardani Sarjito wrote:
> Hi!
> I still have the same problem.
>
> How Do I write a string on the a page using input from the same page
> without deleting the previous written string. I'd like to use PHP_SELF.
> Is it possible?
>

> Thank you!
>
> Ardani

I think you have the wrong end of the stick here. PHP_SELF has precious
little to do with sending values from one form to another, except that it
can cause a script to point ot itself.

Any values you send between the scripts will be contained in whatever
variables you send via the script. These might be INPUT, SELECT or
whatever and will have the sme name as the form element from which they
come.

If this is greek to you, perhaps you should be reading the part of the
manual on Variables, particularly the section on Variables from Outside
PHP.

--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   Why doesn't the Bat Computer ever crash?