Hi Martin,

Take a look at the Apache mod_rewrite docs.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_rewrite.html

I added this to my httpd.conf:

---snip---
RewriteEngine   on
RewriteCond     %{HTTP_HOST}    ^nu\.osd\.dk$
RewriteRule     ^.*$            http://www.osd.dk/main.php?m=nu
[R=301,L]
---snip---

If a user types the URL "nu.osd.dk" it will call
http://www.osd.dk/main.php?m=nu.

--
Tais M. Hansen

831D8A28AF18D5119EAA00E018C5B81C23BA08@MAIL1">news:831D8A28AF18D5119EAA00E018C5B81C23BA08@MAIL1...