I learn something every day, here :)

According to my McGraw-Hill HTML Programmer's Reference [please, no
messages about HTML not being 'programming'!], the META tag _should_
only occur in the <HEAD> container. Of course, we all know how
closely browsers adhere to the HTML specs ;P

        -steve

--
| Steve Edberg                           University of California, Davis |