I have a very large text file that is set up like so:  It contains some smaller
columns but one HUGE one that contains the body of a resume.  I am looking for help on
processing this file.  What I need to do is convert the final column into three
columns.  Each column can have no more than 4000 characters, is this possible?  Well I
know it's possible but can someone help me?  I am down to my last options :(

1|||49||06|Good people skills, Management experience|||James E. Rieck<BR>Address: 272
Erb St. East,<BR>Waterloo, Ontario N2J 1N7<BR>Cell # 519-588-4330<BR><BR>Employment
Highlights<BR><BR>1983 to 1989 Florida Pneumatic Canada, Kitchener, Ontario<BR>General
Manager &amp; Sales Supervisor<BR><BR>Developed FP Air Tool line from start in
Canada.<BR>Organized warehouse. Supervised- Shipping/Receiving<BR>Sold to National and
smaller accounts.<BR>Manufactured our own line of Air Compressors.<BR>Nationally had
five Sales Agents. Sales 1 million.<BR><BR>1989 to 1996 Universal Power Canada,
Brampton, Ontario<BR>Operations &amp; Marketing Manager<BR><BR>Responsible for all
facets of business: buying, selling, marketing, national accounts, budgeting and
bottom line. Designed and set up parts inventory &amp; <BR>computer parts numbers.
Involved with selling to Automotive, Fleet &amp; Industrial distributors across
Canada. Souced new products from Taiwan and <BR>Japan. Worked with Sales Reps in
field. Designed bilingual catalogue for Air Tools. Personally secured largest chisel
order in Canada for Hibernia- <BR>30.000 chisels. Nationally had 20 part-time and 3
full-time Reps, and 5 Service people. Sales 2 million.<BR><BR>1996 to 1999 GRG Power
Tool Services Ltd., Milton. Ontario<BR>General Manager &amp; Co-Owner<BR><BR>Selling
and repairing Air, Hydraulic, and Electric Tools to<BR>Automotive, Industry and Fleet
users.<BR>Wholesale of Air Tools and Parts to distributors.<BR>Master distributor of
Milwaukee electric hand tools.<BR>Compressor Sales &amp; repairs.<BR><BR>1999 to 2000
Al Tool Enterprises, Waterloo, Ontario<BR>Self-employed / Sales
Agent<BR><BR>Manufacture and sell Sandblast Hoods to Auto Body and Industrial
Distributors. Sales Agent for Strikemaster Tools.<BR><BR>2000 to 2001 DML Construction
Supplies &amp; Rentals, Waterloo,Ont. Store Mnager<BR><BR>New business. Responsible
for all Sales and Purchasing.<BR>Sales to the Construction Trade, Landscaping,
Government etc.<BR><BR>Currently Unemployed<BR><BR>Value Offered<BR><BR>Experience in
selling the Universal Power Tool Line to a large number of Industrial, Automotive and
Hardware distributors in the Toronto area.Have an <BR>excellent knowledge on
pneumatics, air compressors and electric tools.My experience has involved finding new
products from Vendors in USA, Taiwan <BR>and Japan and following through with final
sale to consumer.<BR><BR>Personal<BR><BR>