> Then I will reload the first page again by erasing index2.php and
> hitting enter and it will display a new sess id number and show the
> first page, as normal but that sessid number is equal t the new
> session created on the server and the value of it is:
>
> var3; var1; var2
>
> This is stranger than strange.
This isn't so strange. The session id is stored in a cookie.

But.. I turned off cookies (debuging can be done much easier), and
played a little.
I found that the session is created properly on the first page and
the 2 variables are registered too.
But on the second page they aren't set on the first view (that's
stange!).
If I reload the page (of course the same sid is in the url), the 2
variables this time are set, with their value that were given on the
first page (that's why I told above they were registered, and their
values are stored properly, so it's not a problem of rights, session
save paths, etc..)
So that's what I've found, but I have to go home now sorry.
On the other hand the 2 source file you've sent me worked fine on my
computer, without any problems (and warnings).

        Arpi