what do you mean "cheat"??? I want the best solution possible...
I don't want a bomb in my hands that will work for 100 orders but will
crash and make the printer crazy with 10.000 orders...

If I converted the html doc to PDF would it be as perfect as if I produced
a PDF directly from PHP dinamically?