Anthony,

"Anthony" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> <posted & mailed>
>
> Im trying to use PHP to execute a program, called J-Express, and its run
> through the command shell through ./J-Express.
> What do I use in PHP so that this program will be automatically opened
> through my website.
> I have tried a whole variety of things, but cant seem to find anything
that
> actually opens a program that the user can use.

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but if you mean that you're trying to
open an application on the users computer then you're out of luck. PHP is
only able to work on the server.

I am not aware of anything that will allow you to execute applications on
the client besides some sort of custom plugin or something.