From: Ashley M. Kirchner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: domenica 30 settembre 2001 9.51
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] "The Kewl Script"

"Maxim Maletsky (PHPBeginner.com)" wrote:

> I ported it to use a hybrid of CSS/HTML which slows a bit the browser
> down but having less size it is way better acceptable than before,
> plus kewl script is now smart enough to choose where to use CSS and
> where FONT depending on occurrences of that color.

    I'd just like to know what browsers (and versions) on what platforms
are you viewing these pages of yours.  I have Nutscrape 4.78 and 6.1 and
IE 5.5, as well as 6.0, on Winblows 98, and all four of them can not
display your rendered page.  IE just plain crashes.  At least Nutscrape
tries, and manages just fine, with the image all compressed and
unidentifiable.

> So, what will be the next step now?

    Make it work properly?  <grin>

--
H | "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   .   303.442.6410 x130

For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To
contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]