Hi guys.  What do you suggest is the best (fastest, most efficient) way to
duplicate a table from one database to another using PHP?  I have a windows
machine setup with ODBC for this old school DB (Pervasive SQL 7) and I would
like to duplicate some of the tables into a Linux box with MySQL for some
datawarehousing purposes.  The largest table is about 30K records.  I'm not
sure if something like a "select *" and then doing a foreach record insert
into MySQL would be the best way.  Thanks for any suggestions.

David