Matthew Walker wrote:

> So, can someone give me the spot to look in the documentation to find
> out how to make this switch?

    Rasmus explained it earlier to me:

Nothing to it.  All you really need to know is that $PATH_INFO will contain
/1/2/3 simply pick out what you need using something like:

  list($arg1,$arg2,$arg3) = explode('/',$PATH_INFO);

There is nothing to change configuration-wise in either PHP or Apache.

What you can do is get a bit fancier and get rid of the .php from the URL
and use:

  http://domain.com/blah/1/2/3

In your Apache config you would use:

  <Location "/blah">
  ForceType application/x-httpd-php
  </Location>

And then you would simply name your PHP script 'blah' and stick it in your
document root directory.  But this is not needed if you are happy with:

  http://domain.com/blah.php/1/2/3

Here the .php extension tells Apache that blah.php is a PHP script that
should be executed.

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   .   303.442.6410 x130