I was wondering if someone could help me with the following problem
I want to add values to an array, overwriting the existing ones and keeping
the original intact.

array 1 looks like:
text
    posted = Posted by
    source = Bron

array 1 looks like:
text
    posted = Posted by1

Now i would like to have the following result:

text
    posted = Posted by1
    source = Bron

Like an OVerlay  array 2 over array 1 function or something..

Please can someone help me?
Warm regards,

Emile Bosch

<?
 echo "<pre>";
 $array1 = array("text"=>array("posted"=>"Posted by","source"=>"Bron"));
 $array2 = array("text"=>array("posted"=>"Posted by1"));

 print_r($array1);
 print_r($array2);

 print_r(array_merge($array1,$array2));

 /*
I was hoping that this below would turn out but that is not the issue
what function must i use to get this result??
  Array
  (
      [text] => Array
          (