Hi All-

I recently went to a website which popped up with a dialog in Internet
Explorer
asking if I wanted to install their root certificate into IE's list of
trusted root certificates.

I now need to do this with a website I am developing but for the life of me
cannot
find the code (either server-side or client side..) which will pop this
window up and ask
the user if they want to install the root certificate. Can it be done with
PHP?

I believe this site did it using client-side VBScript (which would be fine
given that
all visitors to this site WILL be using IE) but I don't have the code for
this, and I'd like
a better solution.

I'd prefer not to go the route of having a link to the certificate, asking
them to save it,
right click it. install it etc.

Cheers.

-Adam