I will try experimenting with that.

But my situation is:

A page with multiple php file includes. The page loads on to the includes,
loads them and continues to load the includes below.
I want to display some sort of text while the include still isn´t loaded.

Likewise i would like to display some sort of loading message while a
database search is active.

- Daniel